شرایط و قوانین
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting, browsing and using the Services to shorten a uniform resource locator (“URL”), you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Services by Riztar, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by Riztar from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
Riztar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice or by sending you notice through the Services or by e-mail. Riztar may also impose limits on certain features of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances, use the Services. Riztar may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
While some features of the Service are available to unregistered users, for broader access to the Services you must register with Riztar (creating an “Account”). In order to register, you must provide an accurate e-mail address and select a username or you can use your account with Facebook, Twitter or other supported social network. You are responsible for updating the accuracy of the e-mail address that you provide to Riztar to be associated with your Account. Regarding usernames, you shall not (i) select or use, as your username, the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) select or use, as your username, a name subject to any rights of a person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization or (iii) select or use, as your username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
5. ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account secure. You are not permitted to use another Account without permission. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or other unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
6. Riztar SERVICES
- Riztar Links The Services allow you to shorten and track URLs using the Riztar domain as the link. As long as you comply with these Terms of Service, you may use the Services your personal, non-commercial purposes. Please contact us if you would like to use the Services for your business.
- Software Applications We provide browser plugins and software applications that you can download (to your computer or mobile device) to access and use the Services. As long as you comply with these Terms of Service, you have the right to use this software to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the Services, as permitted by these Terms of Service. You may not modify, re-distribute, or sell the software, nor may you decompile or attempt to extract the source code of that software. If you download software from the Apple App Store, Google Play or other app store (an “App Provider”), please note that:
- These Terms of Service are concluded between us, and not with the App Provider, and that we (not the App Provider), are responsible for the software.
- The App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to that software or handle any warranty claims.
- The App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the software, such as, product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or any claim that the software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
- The App Provider is a third party beneficiary of these Terms of Service as related to your license of the software, and the App Provider will have the right to enforce these Terms of Service as related to your license of the software against you.
- You must also comply with any applicable terms from any third party services that you access when using the software.
7. Riztar METRICS
- Definition Certain features of the Services allow Riztar to collect and track metrics, and generate analytics, relating to URLs shortened using the Services, bundles of shortened URLs created using the Services, and other metrics and analytics related to use of the Services (“Riztar Metrics”). Riztar Metrics include, but are not limited to:
- A history of all URLs shortened by a particular Account.
- A history of all clicks on a shortened URL.
- A history of all sharing of a shortened URL through third-party services such as Facebook and Twitter.
- A history of referral URLs for clicks of a shortened URL.
- A history of IP addresses used to access a shortened URL.
- Visual presentation of any or all of the above (excluding IP addresses).
- Ownership Rights You acknowledge and agree that all Riztar Metrics that are collected and/or generated are owned by Riztar , and that Riztar has the right to use, license, sell or otherwise dispose of Riztar Metrics for any purpose.